This policy describes which personal data Ranua-Revontuli Oy (“Ranua-Revontuli”) collects of you and how it is used.
Ranua-Revontuli Oy, Rovaniementie 29, 97700 Ranua, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How your personal data is used
We collect and handle only data that is needed to run our business.
The collected data is used to handled customer communication, online sales, direct marketing (such as newsletters) or other marketing. Data can also be used to do market research or for improving our business processes.
We don’t do direct marketing without your permission.
Storage of your personal data
Your personal data is stored for six years at most or as long it is necessary to fulfill the legal requirements.
The data is deleted when it is not needed anymore.
Collected personal data
The following information may be collected:
- Identification and contact details, such as name (first and last name), address information, phone number, and email;
- Information about orders, such as payment information and transactional data, purchased products and information related to them, information concerning processing orders, deliveries and returns and your IP address;
- Customer service information, such as contacts and customer feedback;
- Customer event information, such as registration to customer events and general photos of customer events;
- Marketing information, such as marketing consents or bans;
- User data for electronic services, such as a username and a crypted password; and
- Behavioral information and technical identification information, tracking online behavior and monitoring services, such as through cookies or equivalent technical identifiers, and information to be collected can be your IP address, visited pages, browser type, session time and duration.
We collect two types of information from users and customers: (i) personal data; and (ii) Technical Data. Although we do not normally use Technical Data to identify you as an individual, you can sometimes be recognized from it. In such situations, Technical Data can also be considered personal data under applicable laws.
We may collect personal data from our customers and visitors in a variety of ways, including, when they register to our services or purchase products, when they transact in our store, when they submit customer feedback, communicate with our customer service or when they subscribe to a newsletter or fill out a form. We also collect details of any transactions and payments you carry out through our webstore. We will collect personal data from customers and visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us or carry out transactions or payments through our services or sites. We may also update and supplement personal data with information provided by third parties in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We and our authorized third-party service providers, may automatically collect Technical Data when you visit or interact with our site. Technical Data may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, time spent on website, interaction with the services, URL of the website you visited before and after visiting the services, the time and date of user visits, surfing habits, IP address, operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar technical information.
Transfer to countries outside EU
Your personal data is not regularly transferred outside EU. If we use third-parties that process your information outside of EU, we use contractual clauses to abide according to EU regulations.
We share your information with:
- Technical partners
- Payment service providers
- Checkout Finland
- Courier services
- Marketing service providers
Your personal data can be accessed only by our personnel that need it for fulfilling the purposes stated in this policy.
You have the right to check your data validity, have your data updated or removed. When you contact us, you need to provide a proof of identity. Some personal data may not be removed if it is needed for Ranua-Revontuli Oy legal oblications.
Contact information: email@example.com.